The Imperial Truth (Anthology)
|This article is about the anthology; for the doctrine, see Imperial Truth.|
|Series||Horus Heresy Series|
The Imperial Truth is a short-story anthology that was released exclusively at Black Library events in 2013 and later released online in 2015. These short stories were re-collected as part of War Without End published in January 2016.
The Emperor decreed long ago that there were no gods upon the Earth or in the sky, and that all of mankind's belief and aspirations should be poured into His vision for the galaxy instead. Upon such unshakeable foundations was the Imperium to be built - except that the Imperial Truth was a lie.
- Hands of the Emperor by Rob Sanders
- The Phoenician by Nick Kyme
- By the Lion's Command by Gav Thorpe
- The Devine Adoratrice by Graham McNeill
- Lord of the Red Sands by Aaron Dembski-Bowden
- All That Remains by James Swallow