Wake the Dead
The proud Aeldari of Saim-Hann once sought to assist Humanity in the defence of Vigilus – a world beset on all sides by unceasing, brutal conflict – but an act of xenophobic slaughter by soldiers of the Imperium has turned ally to foe, and the warriors of the Wild Host have sworn a blood oath to exact vengeance. No-one can prevent them – no-one except, perhaps, the Ultramarines. These superhuman, gene-forged warriors are Humanity’s greatest champions, peerless masters of strategy who have defended the Imperium for millennia. With bolt and blade they assert the sovereignty of Vigilus.
- A 40-page softback book containing:
- War Zone Vigilus: a brief history of this embattled world – a vital supplier of materiel for the Imperium – and the events leading to the bitter clashes that dominate the surface;
- Space Marines: an introduction to the greatest warriors of the Imperium of Mankind, and the Ultramarines Chapter which embodies their ideals more than any other;
- Craftworlds: a primer on the Asuryani of the Craftworlds, a race desperately fighting to preserve its culture and punish its foes;
- Blood Vendetta: an overview of the intentions and purpose behind the Asuryani of Saim-Hann’s focus on Vigilus, the lengths to which they will go to carry out their mission and the manner in which the defenders of this world will deal with this incursion;
- Detailed background information on each unit included in the box;
- A miniatures showcase featuring a beautifully painted examples of the miniatures in Wake the Dead.
- 1: Warhammer Community
- 2: Games Workshop webstore : Wake the Dead (saved archive, last accessed 27/03/2023)