Warbringer Nemesis Titan
The Warbringer Nemesis Titan is a large class of Imperial Titan.
The Warbringer is between the size of a Warlord Titan and Reaver Titan. It is a dedicated Titan hunter, sporting a truly immense quake cannon designed to take down enemy god-machines at range. Used during the Great Crusade against various Titan-scale xenos constructs, the Warbringer came into its own during the Horus Heresy, as Titan war became commonplace.
The main weapon of the Warbringer is its carapace mounted Quake Cannon, which is capable of transforming anything it hits into a white-hot crater. This artillery weapon features a revolver-style loading mechanism and is crewed by a spotter and a loader. Besides this, the Warbringer is equipped with two shoulder-mounted anti-aircraft Autocannon arrays and two arm-mounted weapons which be a Laser Blaster, Gatling Blaster, Volcano Cannon, or Melta Cannon.
- Sonitus Iustitiae - Legio Praesagius
- God Hammer - Legio Infernus[5a]
- Sagax Lanio - Legio Victorum I
Epic-scale Warbringer Nemesis
- 1: Breaking news from the Vigilus Open Day!
- 2: Warhammer Community
- 3: Warhammer Community: New Reveals from Nuremberg (posted January 29 2020) (last accessed 1/29/2020)
- 4: Warhammer Community: Shadow and Iron: Crusades of Vengeance (posted February 5 2020) (last accessed 2/5/2020)
- 5: Adeptus Titanicus: Shadow and Iron pg.24
- 5a: pg.11-12
- 6: The Horus Heresy Book Nine pg.139
|Scout Types||Warhound • Rapier|
|Battle Types||Reaver • Warbringer Nemesis • Punisher • Warlord • Psi-Titan • Siege Titan • Apocalypse • Warmaster • Emperor (Imperator • Warmonger)|
|Close Combat Weapons||Titan Chainfist • Titan Chainsword • Titan Power Claw • Titan Power Fist • Titan Power Lance|
|Projectile Weapons||Apocalypse Missile Launcher • Hellstorm Cannon • Icarus Autocannon • Inferno gun • Magna Lascannon • Melta Cannon • Plasma annihilator • Plasma blastgun • Plasma Destructor • Plasma Obliterator • Psi-Cannon • Quake Cannon • Turbo-laser Destructor • Volcano cannon • Vulcan Mega-bolter • Vortex Missile • Warp Missile|
|Support Systems||Void Shields • Throne Mechanicum • Machine Spirit • Plasma Reactor • Ciricrux Anima|