Warden of the Pharos
When the Scythes of the Emperor Chapter was formed (in part to protect Sotha), the first Chapter Master of the Scythes, Oberdeii, was proclaimed Warden of the Pharos in perpetuity. By the 41st millennium, the title appears to have become an honorific for the Chapter Master of the Scythes[2a], although its status and use following the Fall of Sotha is unknown.[2b]
- Barabas Dantioch - Loyalist member of the Iron Warriors Legion. First Warden of the Pharos.
- Oberdeii - Member of the Ultramarines. Later, first Chapter Master of the Scythes of the Emperor. Last Warden of the Pharos in the original sense of the title.
- Mansirius Thorcyra - Chapter Master of the Scythes of the Emperor in late M41. The last Warden of the Pharos.[2a]
- 1: The Aegidan Oath (Short Story) - Scythes of the Emperor (Anthology)
- 2: Slaughter at Giant's Coffin (Novel) - Scythes of the Emperor (Anthology)