White Dwarf 356 (UK)
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|Cover Artist||Dave Gallagher|
|Parallel issue(s)|| White Dwarf 356|
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 355|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 357|
Released in August 2009 and featured the release of Planetary Empires.
Warhammer 40,000 Content
- Galactic Overlords - At some point, a campaign beckons to all wargamers. The new Planetary Empires set allows Warhammer 40,000 players to take that next logical step - Jervis Johnson explains how and why.
- The Rok of Ages - An Ork Rok is on collision course with the Imperial world of Meridian. Can the inhabiting races stop the Rok, or will the Orks and their allies destroy the planet?
- Heroes of Catachan - We learn about Colonel 'Iron Hand' Straken and Sergeant Harker, gleaning some tactical insights for using them on the battlefield to boot.
- Modelling Workshop: Tanks - How to Paint Citadel Tanks is so crammed full of advice we couldn't fit everything in - see it's here instead.
- Tactica Imperialis - Andy Hoare gives us the full rundown on how best to use the massed ranks of infantry and massive tank formations of the Imperial Guard.
For Warhammer Fantasy content in this issue please see White Dwarf 356 (AU) at the Warhammer Fantasy Lexicanum.
|Issues for the 5th Edition of Warhammer 40,000|