White Dwarf June 2017
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|Preceded by||White Dwarf May 2017|
|Followed by||White Dwarf July 2017|
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests and more.
- Planet Warhammer - news on the latest Games Workshop goings-on, including new starter Dark Imperium (40k)
- There is Only War - new game (8th Edition), new miniatures and new background for Warhammer 40,000 – read what the games designers, sculptors and miniatures painters have to say right here (40k)
- First Blood: Warhammer 40'000 - Members of the White Dwarf team get to play their first game using the new rules, ably aided by the game’s designers (40k)
- Armies of the Dark Millenium - Four commanders work out their army lists for the new game using points, power ratings and detachments (40k)
- Defence of Konor - Konor – a world in the Ultramar system named after Roboute Guilliman’s adoptive father – is under attack by the Black Legion and the Death Guard. Can the Primarch of the XIIIth and his army of Ultramarines defeat them? (40k)
- Golden Demon: The Horus Heresy - A gallery of exceptional miniatures painted by worldclass painters. This issue includes the Slayer Swordwinning entry – Perturabo painted by Neil Hollis (40k)
- A Tale of Four Warlords - The four warlords enter their third month of the challenge – this time they’ve been painting Fast Attack units.
- Legions of the Realms - It’s not all about Warhammer 40,000 this month. Here we showcase a gallery of Warhammer Age of Sigmar armies (AoS)
- Ultimate Guide: Blades of Khorne - Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for his throne! Everything you need to know about Khorne's armies in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, delivered in one gory package (AoS)
- Imagists and Illuminators - interview of members of the Studio art team to discuss what it means to illustrate the worlds of Warhammer. Then... Read what the designers have to say about the Dark Imperium (various)
- The Dance of Midnight - The Masque of the Midnight Sorrow – a Harlequin army painted by Harvey Snape (40k)
- Paint Splatter - Primaris Space Marines, Death Guard and Poxwalkers get the stage-by-stage treatment (40k)
- Temporal Distort - If you’re a child of the ’80s then you probably have this one in your collection – we’re travelling back to 1997 and issue 207!
- Readers' Models - A wonderful selection of models painted by readers
- In the Bunker - What happened in the White Dwarf hobby room
|Issues for the 8th Edition of Warhammer 40,000|
|2017||June 2017||July 2017||August 2017||September 2017||October 2017||November 2017||December 2017|
|2018||January 2018||February 2018||March 2018||April 2018||May 2018||June 2018||July 2018||August 2018||September 2018||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018|
|2019||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|