|Typical Warrior||Basic Data||Rune Symbol|
|Current location||Segmentum Obscurus|
|Main colours||Grey with orange details|
|Favoured unit||Grav-tanks, Titans|
Yme-Loc Eldar are talented artisans, and their armies are supported by powerful Engines of Vaul and Titans. Though it is not openly spoken of, the Craftworld also possesses an arcane engine of destruction that can destroy a continent in a single night.
The symbol of Yme-Loc, the Crucible of Souls, reference the crucible within which the smith-god Vaul forged weapons of purest Wraithsteel alloy with the spirits of the victorious in order to wage the War in Heaven. It was in this crucible that the original Swords of Vaul were created. Yme-Loc finds this rune appropriate for they claim that the Eldar's fate is theirs to forge.
- 794.M41 — The Craftworld is ravaged after Khornate Flesh Hounds followed the scent of explorer Caelec back to his home.
- 801.M41 — An Adeptus Mechanicus fleet attacks the Craftworld in search of its technological secrets. Millions die before the Imperials seize enough technology to sate their curiosity.
- ~M42 — A rogue faction of Yme-Loc allies with the Masque of the Shattered Mirage in an attempt to board and capture the Blackstone Fortress of the Red Corsairs.
Notable Yme-Loc Eldar
- 1: White Dwarf 236 (UK) (August 1999), pg. 11
- 2: Codex: Eldar (6th Edition) (Ebook) pg. 30
- 3: Codex: Craftworlds (7th Edition) — The Doom of the Eldar
- 4: Codex: Harlequins (8th Edition) — The Dance of the Ages
- 5: Codex: Eldar (4th Edition), pg. 29