No Good Men (Anthology)
No Good Men is an anthology of short stories in the Warhammer Crime series.
In the grim darkness of the far-future, there is a vast city… An urban sprawl of murder and corruption. A den of vice and illicit deeds where the law is failing, and justice is fleeting.
Glutted merchant-kings turn the wheels of industry, feeding the engine of war on distant worlds while the lowly dream only of survival. As the gilded prosper, hidden behind their fortress walls, the masses must find a place within the underbelly. But regardless of station, whether criminal or law-keeper, one fact remains true – this city is dirty, and no one escapes it without a little sin. For in Varangantua, there are no good men.
- Aberrant by Chris Wraight
- Exit Wound by Darius Hinks
- The View from Olympus by Gareth Hanrahan
- Impurities by Graham McNeill
- No Use for Good Men by Guy Haley
- Cold Cases by Marc Collins
- Against the Grain by Nick Kyme
- 1: Warhammer Community: REVEALED: Warhammer Crime (Posted 04 March 2020)
- 2: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Crime: New Books Revealed (posted 6/3/2020) (last accessed 6/3/2020)