The Great Devourer: The Leviathan Omnibus
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
The Great Devourer: The Leviathan Omnibus is an omnibus anthology.
As billions upon billions of tyranids sweep through the galaxy, consuming every living soul and world in their path, it seems all will soon fall to the ravenous xenos. Faced with foes beyond number, Space Marines and their common enemy the eldar face an impossible dilemma – do they fight to the last honour, or retreat to safety for the future of their race? This omnibus contains the novel Valedor by Guy Haley, alongside four novellas and a host of short stories by some of Black Library best-known authors, including Josh Reynolds, Nick Kyme and L.J. Goulding.
- Valedor by Guy Haley
- The Last Days of Ector by Guy Haley
- Deathstorm by Josh Reynolds
- Tempestus by Braden Campbell
- Devourer by Joe Parrino
- "Wraithflight" by Guy Haley
- "Shadow of the Leviathan" by Josh Reynolds
- "The Word of the Silent King" by Laurie Goulding
- "Dread Night" by Nick Kyme
- 1: Amazon: The Great Devourer: The Leviathan Omnibus (Warhammer 40,000) (Last Accessed July 10th 2019)
- 2: Black Library