Aren't the spears called Guardian Spears?
I only read this up from one source - the global wiki. So I haven't yet confirmed with another.
- Unknown to me, there isn't a lot of sources on the custodes, even though they are pretty cool. I'm not sure of their weapons... it must have been mentioned somewhere other than wikipedia.
Well, the wiki is where I get a lot of my sources from, but I don't know what the rules are on duplicating info from there, so until there are other sources backing up what I'm saying, I won't be making any changes to the article.--Vindicta 03:51, 19 February 2006 (CET)
Sources abuot ther weaponry in the Horus Heresy – Volume I and a lot of circumstantial evidence can be gleaned from the portrayal in the card but I would be loathe to use that,
The recent edits don't appear to have any source. Keep or revert?
If it is kept, I feel that the page would need a massive clean up. It seems a bit too informal for an encyclopedia article. But I agree about the sourcing, I think a lot of it could be theory; especially their recruiting and origins. --Dark Angel 2020 13:54, 10 December 2006 (CET)
I have a copy of the Codex Imperiallis. Should I copy all the information from this and dump it in the article?? --Nikzbitz 14:12, 27 March 2007 (CEST)
- No copying. Write it in your own words :) --Inquisitor S. 16:52, 27 March 2007 (CEST)
German Article on Adeptus Custodes
You guys should consider taking a look off the German article for this... it's pretty nice.
- However not nearly finished/ complete. --Inquisitor S. 12:28, 20 February 2007 (CET)
This is my first major addition to the Lexicanum. I added a piece involving the Custodes involvement during the Age of Apostasy. If anyone has advice, I'm happy to receive it. --Lygris 18:11, 5 September 2008 (CEST)
So I understand after the heresy the Custodes changed from gold to black armor, do we have any full bodie pictures of them in the new armor cuz we only have one picture of them wearing it.--User:Nozah 3:50 PM, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Materials to be added upon template completion
Noted Elements of the Adeptus Custodes
- Constantin Valdor - Chief Custodian to the Emperor
- Sagittarus - Dreadnought
- Mikaelor Cobernus - Shield Captain
-Sergeants of the Adeptus Custodes-
- Ascetum - Terminator Squad
- Diocleton - Command Squad
- Herculanus - Guard Squad
- Praetoron - Guard Squad
- Vespason - Command Squad
- Agricolus - Guard Squad
- Argonus - Terminator Squad
- Centuron - Tactical Squad
- Trajanar - Bike Squad
References will be included upon editing
How did the Adeptus Custodes replenish their numbers after the heresy ? and are the rest 10000 years old now ??
- It's unknown how exactly new Custodes are made. The process is older than Thunderwarriors, Primarchs and Space Marines. It's only known that the process doesn't involve geneseed and isn't some sort of "mass-production" (like with the Space Marines), but more of a "crafting". --DetlefK (talk) 05:11, 8 August 2016 (MDT)
- Thanks for the answer, older than Thunderwarriors that is news to me. May I ask what resource do you have for this? I really hope BL gonna make a book about 'em Eissa 13:24, 8 August 2016 (MDT)
- The War of the Beast series has a scene with the Custodians. Some of the terms change, and there are quite a few. There aren't any names that seem to be previously used. They seem to respect the Inquisition. Midnight Sun (talk) 17:44, 8 August 2016 (MDT)