Shas'O Dal'yth Ko'vash Kha'drel, better known as Commander Bravestorm, was a T'au Commander.[4a]
Bravestorm was a faithful servant of the T'au Empire who helped repel the Imperial invasion of Dal'yth during the Imperial advance into the Empire's territory.[4a]
One of the original recipients of the experimental Battlesuit weapon known as the Onager Gauntlet, during the Damocles Crusade[4x] Bravestorm's Battlesuit was critically damaged at Blackthunder Mesa after he took down dozens of Imperial vehicles.
Entombed in life support systems, after that he was confined to his Battlesuit and went on to serve the Farsight Enclaves as part of The Eight.
While still a member of the T'au Empire proper, Bravestorm piloted an experimental prototype XV8-02 Battlesuit, equipped with a plasma rifle and a shield generator.[4a]
- By the T'au Naming Conventions, it can be surmised that Bravestorm is from Dal'yth Sept.
- During the Second Agrellan Campaign, Bravestorm sacrificed himself to save Farsight from a Vindicare Assassin's bullet. This is not mentioned in more recent lore about the character, such as in Psychic Awakening: The Greater Good.
- 1: Codex: Tau Empire (6th Edition), pg. 73
- 2: Farsight Enclaves - A Codex: Tau Empire Supplement (E-Book), pg. 97
- 3: War Zone Damocles: Mont'ka, pg. 96
- 4: Blades of Damocles (Novel)
- 4a: Chapter One
- 4x: [Needs Citation]
- 5: Psychic Awakening: The Greater Good, pg, 42