Mordion 7th Regiment
The regiment's "D" Company was formed from the "Night Rippers" hive gang, which led a rebellion against Mordion's planetary governor, Commander Varren. The rebellion was put down, and its leader, Mahagon Jhume, executed, but his followers were considered a potentially valuable fighting force and rather than being executed, they were inducted into the Imperial Guard. The "Night Rippers" continue to use their gang symbols and use Jhume's image on their banners.
"D" Company, at the time of the pacification, was composed of six platoons (including Rough Rider, Ogryn, Beastmen, Penal Battalion platoons), plus a Ratling Sniper squad and an Adeptus Mechanicus detachment.
- Commander Evin Eldro.
- Lieutenant Issen Siglo, commander of the Mordion 7th Sentinels.
- Commissar Fidel Arden.
- Sanctioned Psyker Morin Dannel.
- Ogryn-Sergeant Thargadd, single-handedly destroyed an Ork Dreadnought in close combat at the Battle of Blood Hill on Flotis III.
- Packmaster Org and Raakt, leaders of the Beastman unit.
- Tech-Adepts Venker and Rovitz, attached to the Mordion 7th to maintain equipment and control the Penal Battalion.