White Dwarf 459
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 458|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 460|
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests and more.
Since January 2020, the magazine is again issued under a serial number, given the numbering from previous months.
- Letters, painting advice and beautifully painted miniatures. Also, a massive tank and a gate… of ETERNITY!
Worlds of Warhammer
- Lord-Historian Phil Kelly (on Gryph-charger) explores the history of the Mortal Realms. This time: Chaos!
Outside the Studio
- We talk about the models we've painted and the games we've played while working from home over the summer.
- Are you ready for a Warhammer 40,000 Crusade campaign? Well these seven hobbyists certainly are!
Echoes From The Warp
- Robin Cruddace joins us to talk about nine of the little changes to Warhammer 40,000 and why they have a big impact.
Faith & Fire Part IX
- Miriya and Verity finally run their foe to ground. But will they be in time in the final part of James Swallow’s epic novel?
Warhammer 40,000 Flashpoint: Argovon System
Argovon Campaign: Argolish in Flames
- In the fourth part of this background series, the cardinal world of Argolish has its faith sorely tested.
The Cost of Survival
- The Emperor protects. Or does he? Find out in this short story set during the war on Argolish.
Argovon Campaign: Collapse of Argovon
- In the final part of the Argovon Flashpoint background series, the capital world comes under attack.
War for Argovon
- From the towering spires of the Argovonya to the planet’s dense forests, Argovon is under attack in these two short stories.
Argovon Campaign: Campaign Rules
- New campaign rules that mark the conclusion of this Flashpoint series. Also includes two Crusade Missions, one Strike Force-sized and one for Incursion games.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
The Tome Celestial: The Grimscuttle Tribes
- Arachnophobes look away, because this Tome Celestial is about Spiderfang Grots.
Paint Splatter: Spiderfang Grots
- Classic style or Contrast? How will you paint your spiderlings?
Da Bad Eggz Tribe
- Age of Sigmar background writer Nick Horth shares his creepy-crawly spider army with us.
Rules of Engagement
- Louis Aguilar joins us to talk about player feedback and how FAQs are incorporated into the game.
The Colours of Magic
- Feast your eyes on one of the most colourful armies around – a Disciples of Tzeentch force painted by Steve Wren.
- Dave joins us to chat about some of his favourite fighters from Beastgrave.
Match Report: The Bögenhafen Bash
- Join Bob Bifford and Jim Johnson for the first match of the new season as the Bögenhafen Barons take on the Thunder Valley Greenskins.
- Looted Imperial fighters? Imperials fighting for the Greater Good? There must be something in the air!
Going Out With a Bang
- So you think you've got the most powerful gang around, do you? Want to prove it? Includes 3 End Game scenarios for your to put your gang through its paces.
The Middle-Earth™ Strategy Battle Game
Shadow & Flame
- A tactics guide for using the Balrog of Morgoth. As if you really needed help!
The Artist Unleashed
- Golden Demon- and Slayer Sword-winner Richard Gray joins us to talk about some of his exquisite painting competition entries.
|Issues for the 9th Edition of Warhammer 40,000|
|2020||White Dwarf 456||White Dwarf 457||White Dwarf 458||White Dwarf 459|
|2021||White Dwarf 460||White Dwarf 461||White Dwarf 462||White Dwarf 463||White Dwarf 464||White Dwarf 465||White Dwarf 466||White Dwarf 467||White Dwarf 468||White Dwarf 469||White Dwarf 470||White Dwarf 471|
|2022||White Dwarf 472||White Dwarf 473||White Dwarf 474||White Dwarf 475||White Dwarf 476||White Dwarf 477||White Dwarf 478||White Dwarf 479||White Dwarf 480||White Dwarf 481||White Dwarf 482||White Dwarf 483|