White Dwarf 455
|Released||Jule 2020 (August 2020)[Notes]|
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 454|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 456|
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests and more.
Since January 2020, the magazine is again issued under a serial number, given the numbering from previous months.
- Letters, painting advice and loads of beautifully painted miniatures can be found in this issue’s Contact.
Worlds of Warhammer
- Nick Horth hosts this month’s column in which he talks about the importance of victory and defeat.
Realms of Chaos: Tzeentch
- The Architect of Fate brings much knowledge in the shape of conversions and painting advice. Heed his words well.
Paint Splatter: Multi-coloured Madness
- The Great Conspirator also blesses us with painting guides for his daemonic minions. Pink paint is required.
Inside the Studio
- We chat about the games we’ve played and the models we’ve painted.
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR
The Tome Celestial: The Jaws of Mork
- New background and rules for the most ambitious Squigalanche of them all – grot players will be over da moon with this!
Paint Splatter: Painting Squig Hoppers
- Check out Classic and Contrast painting guides for Squig Hoppers, to both Battle and Parade Ready Standards.
Painting while bouncing is not a guarantee of results.
Rules of Engagement
- Warcry maestro Sam Pearson has taken over Rules of Engagement to talk about making and breaking rules, and when to house rule.
- In the concluding part to our Hallost campaign, who will rule the Dreadscape?
Echoes from the Warp
- Robin answers some of your most burning questions. About Warhammer 40,000 that is, not arson.
- In this short story, the Sisters of Battle come face to face with the Necron threat and find their faith sorely tested.
Sons of the Warmaster
- A stunning Sons of Horus army painted by Golden Demon winner Simon Elsen.
War Zone Pariah
- Following the opening of the Great Rift, many horrors have been unleashed upon the galaxy. But what is the Pariah Nexus?
Organisation of a Chapter
- In part three in our series about creating a Space Marine Chapter, we look at the organisation of the fledgling Tome Keepers – White Dwarf’s very own Chapter.
Faith & Fire – Part V
- The fifth part in this Sisters of Battle serialised novel written by James Swallow. Beware the pyrokenes!
Battle Report: Betrayal at Ithraca
- The Legio Praesagius takes on the Legio Infernus in a desperate fight to the death in this huge Adeptus Titanicus game. Will honour or treachery prevail?
- Dave’s flexing his gaming muscles once more to talk about the tactics of Flex warbands and how to get the most out of them.
Warbands of Carngrad
- Lyle, Matt, Jonathan and Dan continue their quests to dominate the Bloodwind Spoil. Well, a little bit of it…
THE MIDDLE-EARTH STRATEGY BATTLE GAME
The Ruins of Osgiliath
- Renowned hobbyist Matt Davies shows off his Osgiliath display board and shows us how to make invasion rafts.
- Notes: This magazine was released as for Jule and August 2020 because of quarantine COVID-19.
|Issues for the 8th/9th Edition of Warhammer 40,000|
|2017||June 2017||July 2017||August 2017||September 2017||October 2017||November 2017||December 2017|
|2018||January 2018||February 2018||March 2018||April 2018||May 2018||June 2018||July 2018||August 2018||September 2018||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018|
|2019||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|