White Dwarf 464
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 463|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 465|
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests and more.
- 1 Contents
- 2 Sources
- 3 Related publications
- Letters, painting advice, and beautifully painted miniatures. Plus, a Tome Keeper, colourful conversions, and penguins.
Worlds of Warhammer
- Join Phil as he travels back in time to take a look at the history of global campaigns. It’s Armageddon all over again!
Inside the Studio
- We talk about some of the models we’ve painted and the games we’ve played over the last month.
A Tale of Four Warlords
- Angry Necrons, camouflaged Space Marines, war-weary Battle Sisters, and a bunch of Nobz feature in this month’s instalment.
Index Hereticus: The Fallen
- Did they betray the Dark Angels? Yes, they totally did. A new Index Hereticus for the Fallen, complete with new rules, including 3 Stratagems and 1 Relic.
Gallery of the Fallen
- We show you how to convert Fallen out of existing plastic kits. Plus, a gallery of Fallen painted by studio hobbyists and an Interrogator-Chaplain to hunt them down.
Paint Splatter: The Fallen
- Two stage-by-stage guides for painting the Fallen. Classic and Contrast style both work for these black-clad heretics.
Golden Demon Winners Challenge: Faith Under Fire
- Part two of our Golden Demon article, Faith Under Fire, which features eight more incredible entries and this year’s challenge winner!
Warhammer 40,000 Flashpoint: Charadon War Zone
The Metalican System
- The Adeptus Mechanicus feel the wrath of Typhus’ invasion as the Host of the Destroyer Hive reaches Metalica.
The Replicator’s Canyon
- Guardsmen fight heretics amidst the wreckage of a thousand tanks in this grim short story.
War Comes to Metalica
- New rules for fighting over the factory worlds of the Metalica sub-sector. We hope you’ve had your tetanus jabs! Includes 3 different Theatre of War rules for Metalica, as well as 3 unique Battle Traits.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Battle Report: The Bell Tolls for Thee
- The Lumineth find themselves in a battle for survival against the Undead legions of Lauka Vai, the Mother of Nightmares.
Rules of Engagement
- Jervis updates a classic battleplan: the Battle for Gore Pass from the 1985 supplement Blood Bath at Orc’s Drift.
Realms of Chaos: The Horned Rat
- Much-much modelling and painting advice for the ever-scheming skaven. Read-scry this useful article quick-quick.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Flashpoint: Broken Realms
Anvil of Blood
- New hero-creation charts for Wights, Necromancers, and Vampires. You can even turn a Vampire into a Fell Bat!
A Queen’s Audience
- The Queen of the Vampires seeks to uncover the Dark Master’s plans in this short story.
- In this month’s Glory Points, Dave Sanders talks about Grand Avatars and creating an all-star cast of warriors.
Warhammer Quest: Cursed City
Heroes of the Cursed City
- Games developer John Bracken introduces the eight heroes of Warhammer Quest: Cursed City.
Middle-Earth™ Strategy Battle Game
War on All Sides
- Introducing new rules for three-player games in the depths of Middle-earth. Includes a scenario to play written by Samuel Jeffery.
Chronicles of the Wanderer: Graveyard of Legends
- A wizard, an aelf, and an extremely grumpy duardin are joined on their quest by a mysterious white-bearded stranger.
- Each physical copy of Issue 464 is sleeved and comes included with a card insert that features 8 Stratagem Cards for use in games of Warhammer 40,000, all from previous issues' Index articles:
- - 3 Fallen Stratagem cards
- - 3 Exorcists Stratagem cards
- - 2 Emperor's Spears Stratagem cards
|Issues for the 9th Edition of Warhammer 40,000|