White Dwarf 462
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 461|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 463|
White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests and more.
- Letters, painting advice and beautifully painted miniatures. Plus, a spider-tank and a load of Necrons!
Worlds of Warhammer
- Phil delves into the evolution of Warhammer 40,000 with a case study on his favourite army: the Space Wolves.
Inside the Studio
- We talk about some of the models we've painted and the games we've played over the last month.
A Tale of Four Warlords
- Space Marines, Sisters of Battle, Necrons and Orks (well, Grots) return for a second bout of frenzied hobby activity.
Warhammer 40,000 Flashpoint: Charadon Behind the Charadon Line
- Already reeling from Typhus’ attack, the systems of the Charadon Sector are further mauled by Chaos forces.
Terrors of the Sands
- A short story in which Word Bearers bikers hunt for worthy prey amid the desert dunes.
The Charadon Periphery
- New rules for fighting in the outlying regions of the Charadon Sector. Includes rules for fighting on asteroids and space fortresses!
Index Astartes: Exorcists
- We delve into the dubious practices of one of the Imperium’s most mysterious and controversial Space Marine Chapters.
The Daemons Within
- A gallery of Exorcists painted by studio members and real-world hobbyists!
Paint Splatter: The Exorcists
- You've read the background and the new rules – here’s how to paint an army of Exorcists in all their crimson glory, to both Parade and Battle Ready in both Contrast and Classic Methods.
Echoes from the Warp
- Board up your windows and barricade your doors – Robin Cruddace is here to talk about terrain rules.
Galactic War Hosts: Craftworld Biel-Tan
- A new series all about painting specific factions. First up, the green-and-white warriors of Craftworld Biel-Tan.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Flashpoint: Broken Realms The Cannibals of the Cursed Mountain
- Don't you just hate it when a horde of deranged ghouls interrupts your battle? These new rules include 2 unique battleplans and show you how to add a third faction to a two-player game!
Lost in Shadows
- Things take an unpleasant turn for Lord-Veritant Keiser Ven Brecht in this short story when he finds himself hunted in the Realm of Shadows.
Battle Report: War of Flesh and Bone
- The Ossiarch Bonereapers take on the Flesh-eater Courts in three linked battles amidst the Vertiginous Peaks of Ymetrica.
Rule of Engagement
- Jervis joins us to talk about solo play games and how you can play an entire Warhammer battle against yourself.
Path to Victory
- Dave Sanders delves into the tactics of two new warbands – the Starblood Stalkers and Khagra’s Ravagers.
Slayer of Gods
- Two exclusive missions for you to pitch your Warmaster Titans against each other. Things will get messy!
Uriel Ventris Reborn
- Black Library author Graham McNeill talks about the return of Uriel Ventris, while miniatures designer Olivier Bouchet tells us all about Uriel’s new miniature!
Chronicles of the Wanderer: The Maker’s Mark
- Master Engineer Rikkorn Mikazrin travels to Hysh to display his greatest works, yet the Maker moves in mysterious ways…
- Each physical copy of Issue 462 is sleeved, and comes included with the following items.
- 1x Steam Voucher – this includes a code (valid until August 31st, 2021) which will unlock 12 Warhammer games for free:
- Warhammer: Vermintide II - Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Total War: Warhammer - Warhammer Quest - Warhammer Quest 2: The End Times - Warhammer Underworlds Online - Talisman: Digital Edition - Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus - Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach - Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks - Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Additionally, the same code also provides the Total War: Warhammer – Call of the Beastmen downloadable content pack, Legendary Khorne content for Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest, and a 75% discount on Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War.
- 1x 56-page printed booklet – Warhammer 40,000 Chapter Approved, Munitorum Field Manual 2021 MKI, which updates all the points values for every unit of every faction for use in Warhammer 40,000, including Forge World units
- 1: Games-Workshop - White Dwarf 462 (archived 18 March 2021) (last accessed 3 March 2021)
|Issues for the 8th/9th Edition of Warhammer 40,000|
|2017||June 2017||July 2017||August 2017||September 2017||October 2017||November 2017||December 2017|
|2018||January 2018||February 2018||March 2018||April 2018||May 2018||June 2018||July 2018||August 2018||September 2018||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018|
|2019||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|