Age of the Dark Imperium
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
(Redirected from Era Indomitus)
|This article is about the time period; for the novels, see Age of the Dark Imperium Series.|
|Age of the Imperium||Age of Rebirth - The Forging - Nova Terra Interregnum - Age of Apostasy - Age of Redemption - The Waning - Time of Ending - Age of the Dark Imperium|
The Age of the Dark Imperium, also known as the Era Indomitus, is the current period of Imperial history, beginning after the destruction of Cadia in the Thirteenth Black Crusade and the formation of the Great Rift.
During this period the Imperium is effectively divided in two by the Great Rift, but has nonetheless endured thanks to the efforts of the revived Primarch Roboute Guilliman.
- The Noctis Aeterna and the formation of Imperium Nihilus
- Roboute Guilliman launches the Indomitus Crusade to reclaim worlds stranded from the Great Rift.
- Third War of Armageddon — Orks and Imperial forces unite against Daemonic forces.
- The Devastation of Baal
- The Invasion of the Stygius Sector
- The Plague Wars
- The War of Beasts on Vigilus
- The Psychic Awakening
- The Charadon Campaign
- The Nachmund Rift War
- The Octarius War
- The Arks of Omen Campaign
- 1: Codex: Astra Militarum (8th Edition) — Heroes Beyond Number
- 2: Dark Imperium (Novel), Chapter Four
- 3: Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition Rulebook, pgs. 46–47
- 4: Codex Supplement: Imperial Fists (8th Edition) pg.22