Master of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica
The Master of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica is the highest authority within the Adeptus Astra Telepathica. The only individual within the organization with jurisdiction over both its branches, the Scholastia Psykana and the League of Blackships, the Master of the Astra Telepathica relies on a council of several hundred officials from both divisions to act as his advisors. The Master is often a powerful Psyker in his own right and an expert on all matters psychic.
- Jalisco de Jerichos Huerta - possibly Choirmaster during the Council of Nikea
- Nemo Zhi-Meng - during the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy
- Abdulias Anwar - in mid-M32
- Phaedrus - in M36 during the Age of Apostasy
- Zlatad Aph Kerapliades - During the 13th Black Crusade