Codex: Drukhari (9th Edition)
|Preceded by||Codex: Drukhari (8th Edition)|
The Drukhari are a decadent race of alien tormentors and raiders. Once part of a galaxy-spanning empire, the Drukhari now indulge in every macabre passion their supreme intelligence can conceive. They consider themselves superior to the galaxy’s other races, and suffer a gnawing sickness of the soul which only the suffering of others can fill. The ranks of the Drukhari are filled with fleet and agile warriors, each armed with weaponry designed to inflict maximum pain, and through their innate poise they raise their torturous form of war into a gruesome artform.
Get ready to launch raids with superior anti-grav vehicles, hideous vat-grown cyborgs, and coteries of venom-shooting killers. Whether you prefer the gang-like cartels of Kabalite Warriors, the gladiatorial Wyches from the arenas or the surgical horror of the Haemonculi (or even a mix of all three!) this book is for you. Along with inspirational photographs of stunningly painted models, it features the background and lore of the Drukhari, and the rules that you need to field them in your games of warhammer 40,000.
- The history and dark origins of the Drukhari, their hideous obsessions and the competing factions that vie for power
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel Miniatures that displays the martial liveries, hedonistic colours and gruesome appearances seen among the varied power blocs of Commorragh
- A vast range of datasheets providing tabletop rules for units from the Drukhari army
- Army-wide rules and an evocative Crusade section that allow you to transform your collection of Drukhari miniatures into a terrifying force, poised to strike at the galaxy's vulnerable underbelly and reap the spoils
- And more!
- 1: Games Workshop Codex Drukhari (archived 3/25/2021) (last accessed 3/25/2021)