Codex: Chaos Knights (9th Edition)
With the thunderous tread of gargantuan feet and the booming roar of cannon fire, lances of Chaos Knights charge into their terrified foes. They are demigods of death, wrought in iron, bludgeoning forward under storm clouds of dread and misery. Loping War Dogs hunt foes like giant hounds, while their hulking, abhorrent masters pound and cleave their victims into ruin. These monolithic war suits tower over their enemies, walking engines of tyranny armed with deadly weapons capable of obliterating even the most durable of opposition.
They are piloted by hate-filled Fallen Nobles, connected to their titanic steeds via the arcane neural links of their Throne Mechanicum. Most of these cruel pilots hail from corrupted dread houses – courts of infamy bent on dominion in the name of the Chaos Gods. Others fight as masterless Dreadblades, blighting the galaxy as lone paragons of torment. Where once they defended Mankind as noble champions of honour, Chaos Knights now spread death and despair wherever they march.
- In-depth background on the Chaos Knights, the Iconoclast and Infernal Knight Houses, and the perfidious Dreadblades
- Detailed artwork of the devastation wrought by these Fallen Nobles and their apocalyptic steeds, as well as the icons of their most feared Houses
- All the rules you need to play a Chaos Knights army, including 10 datasheets, unique upgrades and powers, and how to include a Knight in other Chaos armies
- Complete rules for Crusade campaigns and narrative games, in which your Knights set the galaxy aflame as they progress down the Eightfold Path to Damnation
- An 'Eavy Metal miniatures showcase full of wonderfully painted Chaos Knights miniatures
- 1: Warhammer Community: Knights Muster in Two Stompy New Codexes Revealed at AdeptiCon (posted 24/3/2022) (last accessed 24/3/2022)