Crusade: Beyond the Veil
|Followed by||Crusade: Plague Purge|
This mission pack is a narrative play expansion for the Warhammer 40,000 Crusade campaign system.
Within, you’ll find the rules required to play games of Warhammer 40,000 set in the mysterious region of space known as the Pariah Nexus. This mission pack has been specifically designed for use in narrative play Crusade games, where your armies will find themselves beset by the unsettling effects that earned the Pariah Nexus its ominous name. But whilst there is great danger to be found here, for those who are successful, the rewards are well worth the risk.
Inside this 112-page mission pack you will find:
- Six new missions each for Combat Patrol, Incursion, Strike Force and Onslaught sized games
- A selection of new Battle Traits and Crusade Relics
- A swathe of gaming material, including a new Theatre of War and a glossary
The pack itself is presented in a full Canadian wiro ring-bound book for easy use and reference on the tabletop during games, and comes with an elastic closure.
- 1: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Preview Online: Shadow, Iron & Broken Realms (Posted on 22/08/2020) (Last accessed on 22 August 2020)
- 2: Games Workshop (last accessed 10/2/2020)
|Rulebook||Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition Rulebook|
|Codices||Space Marines • Necrons • Death Guard • Drukhari • Adeptus Mechanicus • Adepta Sororitas • Orks • Grey Knights • Thousand Sons|
|Codex Supplements||Space Wolves • Deathwatch • Blood Angels • Dark Angels • Black Templars|
|Other Supplements||Chapter Approved (Munitorum Field Manual/Mk II • Grand Tourmament 2020/2021 • Tactical Deployment) • Combat Patrol|
|Campaigns & Expansions||Edge of Silence • War Zone Charadon (Act I • Act II) • War Zone Octarius (Book I) • Crusade (Beyond the Veil • Plague Purge • Amidst the Ashes • Containment) • Space Marine Adventures (Rise of the Orks • Doomsday Countdown) • Fireteam|
|Starter Sets||Indomitus • Starter Set • Piety and Pain • Hexfire • Getting Started|