Hammer and Bolter (Anthology Series)
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
- Death's Hand - An Inquisitor’s voyage back to Terra takes an unexpected turn. Callidus Assassins tend to have that effect on a situation. Premiered with the launch of Warhammer+ in August 2021.
- A Question of Faith - A pair of Battle Sisters guard a sacred shrine against hordes of Chaos Cultists. Can faith prevail against brute ferocity? Written by George Mann.
- In the Garden of Ghosts - Past and present brutally intertwine as an Aeldari Spiritseer scours the ruins of a ravaged craftworld.
- Bound for Greatness - They say that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and that’s especially true in the dusty corners of this Librarium. Released with the launch of Warhammer+ in August 2021.
- Fangs - Three Space Wolves aspirants push themselves to the limits of endurance. Meanwhile, within the walls of The Fang, an altogether different contest unfolds.
- Old Bale Eye - Focuses on the battle between Yarrick and Ghazghkull. Premiered online for free as part of a preview for Warhammer+ in August 2021.
- 1: Warhammer Community: The First Ever Warhammer Preview Online (posted 3/28/2020) (last accessed 3/28/2020)
- 2: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Preview 3: Revenge of the Preview (posted 4/18/2020) (last accessed 4/18/2020)
- 3: Warhammer Community: Hammer and Bolter Speculate new Screenshots from the animated anthology (posted 3/18/2021), archived 3/18/2021 (Last accessed 3/18/2021)
- 4: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Animation Preview Online – Watch The First Five Minutes of Angels of Death (posted 22/05/2021) (Last accessed on 23 May 2021)
- 5: Warhammer Community: Warhammer+ is Live, Check Out the Amazing Launch Line-up (posted 8/25/2021) (last accessed 8/29/2021)