Hammer and Bolter (Anthology Series)
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
- Death's Hand - An Inquisitor’s voyage back to Terra takes an unexpected turn. Callidus Assassins tend to have that effect on a situation.
- A Question of Faith - A pair of Battle Sisters guard a sacred shrine against hordes of Chaos Cultists. Can faith prevail against brute ferocity? Written by George Mann.
- In the Garden of Ghosts - Past and present brutally intertwine as an Aeldari Spiritseer scours the ruins of a ravaged craftworld.
- Bound for Greatness - They say that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and that’s especially true in the dusty corners of this Librarium.
- Fangs - Three Space Wolves aspirants push themselves to the limits of endurance. Meanwhile, within the walls of The Fang, an altogether different contest unfolds.
- Old Bale Eye - Focuses on the battle between Yarrick and Ghazghkull.
- 1: Warhammer Community: The First Ever Warhammer Preview Online (posted 3/28/2020) (last accessed 3/28/2020)
- 2: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Preview 3: Revenge of the Preview (posted 4/18/2020) (last accessed 4/18/2020)
- 3: Warhammer Community: Hammer and Bolter Speculate new Screenshots from the animated anthology (posted 3/18/2021), archived 3/18/2021 (Last accessed 3/18/2021)