It is also available in two parts for download on the Games Workshop website (see below).
This chapter describes rules and gameplay, as well as detailing characters and their abilities.
A descriptive list of the weaponry available to the characters in the game.
The 41st Millennium
The background section of the book provides tips for player-generated characters, rules for special characters and offers background on the available factions in the game:
|Witch Hunter Tyrus|
|Space Marines||Battle-brother Artemis of the Deathwatch|
|Adeptus Mechanicus||Magos Delphan Gruss|
|Rogue Trader||Duke von Castellan|
|Cultists and fanatics||Devotee Malicant of the Redemptionist movement|
|Imperial Guard||Sergeant Stone|
|Desperados||'Slick' Devlan, freelance gunfighter|
|Enforcer||Special security enforcer Barbaretta|
|Assassin||Severina and Sevora Devout, Death Cultists|
Advice for the Gamemaster, including a sample scenario and scenario concepts.
Authors, Artists and Co-workers
During the production of this book, the following persons were involved considerably:
- Design concept
- Graphics and layout
- Colour production and photography
- John Blanche, Alex Boyd, Paul Dainton, David Gallagher, Neil Hodgson, Nuala Kinrade, Karl Kopinski, Stefan Kopinski, Adrian Smith and Kev Walker
- Miniatures designers
- 'Eavy Metal team
- Owen Branham, Martin Footitt, Neil Green, Tammy Haye, Kirsten Mickelburgh, Keith Robertson, Chris Smart and David Thomas
- Model makers
- Thorian Faction Sourcebook (Saved archive page, dated July 2013, last accessed 9 September 2015)
- Inquisitor Resources on games-workshop.com
- ISBN 1-84154-077-3