Space Marine Battles
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|This article is about the game sourcebook; for the novel series, see Space Marine Battles (Novel Series).|
|Author(s)||Grant Williams, Mark Watts, Ben Gate, Richard Helliwell, Andy Chambers, Jervis Johnson, Robin Dews|
The book is printed in full color and in addition to the articles contains 8 pull-out card sheets of data sheets and templates for use with the rules and units presented in the book.
- Space Marine Tactics
- This section presents suggested tactics to use with 4 of the armies in the Space Marine game, namely:
- The Battle Reports
- 4 battle reports from White Dwarf magazine:
- New Rules
- Epic Personalities
- Background information, fluff and special rules are given for the following characters from the Warhammer 40,000 universe:
- Imperial Titan Weapons
- Here, all of the weapons available to the Imperial Warlord, Reaver and Warhound Titans are described and their game statistics presented in a summary table at the end of the article. This includes the weapons described in the Space Marine rulebook and the new weapons introduced in White Dwarf magazine.
- Background information and rules for using Ork Great Gargants are presented, including descriptions and details of the weapons available to them and a summary table for their game statistics.
- Rules for using fortifications in games of Space Marine.
- Modelling Workshop
- Epic Fortifications
- A companion article to Assault in the same issue of White Dwarf showing examples of how to model trenches, bunkers, razor wire and minefields.
- A second companion article to Assault with an example of how to model a fortification for use in Space Marine.
- Citadel Catalogue
- Card Data Sheets and Templates
- Cut out unit data cards, weapon blast templates, titan hit location charts, and titan damage tables for the new units discussed in the main body of the book.