Honour Guard (Novel)
|Followed by||The Guns of Tanith|
|Collected in||The Saint|
In disgrace after a catastrophic war, Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the Tanith First are sent to retrieve precious artefacts from a world lost to Chaos. With enemy all around them and time against them, Gaunt's Ghosts and their allies must prevent the holy relics of Saint Sabbat from falling into their foes' hands, and as mysterious events begin to occur, Gaunt begins to suspect that the Saint herself might be aiding them from beyond the grave.
The Tanith First and Only are in conflict on the Shrine World of Hagia against a cultist army, the Infardi. After the failed taking of the city of Holy Doctrinopolis, Gaunt is tasked with the recovery of certain holy relics from the Shrinehold of Saint Sabbat, as a psyker beacon is ignited, drawing Chaos forces to the world to reinforce it. It is now a race against time.
|This page contains spoilers for:||Honour Guard|
- Ibram Gaunt — Colonel-Commissar (w).
- Colm Corbec — Colonel.
- Rawne — Major (w).
- Dorden — Chief Medic.
- Mkoll — Scout-Sergeant, platoon Sgt.
- Varl — Trooper (w); promoted to platoon Sergeant.
- Hlaine Larkin — Sniper, 1st Squad.
- Feygor — Trooper, 3rd platoon; Adjutant to Major Rawne (w).
- 'Try Again' Bragg — Trooper.
- Caffran — Trooper.
- Domor — Trooper (w); 'sweeper'.
- Brin Milo — Adjutant to Colonel-Commissar Gaunt.