While Plasmacytes themselves are fairly harmless machines, Plasmacytes can use their Monomolecular Proboscis to inject an infectious, sentient energy into members of the Destroyer Cult. This hateful substance heightens their nihilistic insanity and drives their mindless annihilation to even further heights.
Variant of Plasmacyte used to enhance the mental processing capabilities of nearby Necrons and improve their operational efficiency.[5b]
Variant of Plasmacyte designed to ensure that nearby Necrons reanimate more quickly if they sustain serious damage. They use their Monomolecular Proboscis to inject rapid-repair enabling fluids into their patient.[5b]
- 1: Warhammer Community: Warhammer 40,000 Preview – What’s in the Box? (Posted on 13/06/2020) (Last accessed on 13 June 2020)
- 2: Warhammer 40,000 Preview: Indomitus Face-off! (Posted 7/4/2020) (last accessed 7/4/2020)
- 3: Edge of Silence Rulebook pg.23
- 4: Codex: Necrons (9th Edition) pg.11
- 5: Kill Team: Shadowvaults