Chaos Space Marine Apothecary
However unlike their Loyalist counter-parts, Chaos Apothecaries are rare and not likely to serve one master. Instead they act as free agents who work with those who can afford their prices, though, they could also withhold their services from those they dislike. Warbands notably rely heavily upon Chaos Apothecaries to remain functioning as a fighting force, as they have the skills to patch up or create new Chaos Space Marines[1a]. In the Age of the Dark Imperium, however, there are now few Chaos Apothecaries left and even fewer old enough to know how to set up a proper Apothecarium.[1b]
Known Chaos Space Marine Apothecaries
- Fabius Bile — Chief Apothecary of the Emperor's Children. The most well known and skilled Chaos Space Marine Apothecary. Many of his fellow Apothecaries received their training under his guidance.[1a]
- Arrian Zorzi — World Eaters.
- Duco — Night Lords.[1c]
- Fabrikus — World Eaters.
- Gahlan Surlak — Chief Apothecary of the World Eaters during the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy.
- Khorag Sinj — Death Guard.
- Mawdrym Llansahai — Flaymaster of the Night Lords.
- Oleander Koh — Emperor's Children.
- Skalagrim Phar — Sons of Horus.
- Smiling Count
- Tzimiskes Flay — Iron Warriors.
- Zargad Ket — Emperor's Children.[1d]
- The Consortium - Warband of Chaos Space Marine Apothecaries, that served Fabius Bile
- Plague Surgeons - Chaos Space Marine Apothecaries, that serve the Death Guard
- Berzerker-surgeon - Chaos Space Marine Apothecaries that serve the World Eaters
- Order of the Procurators
- 1: Fabius Bile: Manflayer (Novel)
- 2: The Horus Heresy Book Six - Retribution, pg. 249
- 3: Fabius Bile: Clonelord (Novel), Chapter 1
- 4: Fabius Bile: Primogenitor (Novel), Chapter 21
- 5: Apothecary's Honour (Short Story)
- 6: The Horus Heresy Book Two - Massacre, pg. 244